Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus - and I'm not sure how accurate this is - but doesn't he sing too? And I think he's got a pretty big voice, so he might even be able to even handle the vocals. Plus he even kind of looks like him. I do think this is a good choice the more I think about it.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• He sang in Sweeney Todd, no matter how wretched that movie was...
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• This is going to suck balls (and not the good way).
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Not a big fan of Cohen, but if he takes the role seriously, he's got a very decent shot of pulling it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            He sang in Sweeney Todd, no matter how wretched that movie was...
            Yeah, I thought that was actually him singing. (And I did like that movie quite a bit, actually)
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Not a big fan of Cohen, but if he takes the role seriously, he's got a very decent shot of pulling it off.
              My thoughts exactly. If nothing else, they can make him LOOK convincing as Freddie, and that's half of the battle right there. I'm intrigued.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• WTF?

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xayDw2gS7-0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xayDw2gS7-0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• haha yeah. I posted that on FB yesterday. What the fuck Ted McGinley?!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    WTF?

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xayDw2gS7-0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xayDw2gS7-0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>
                    That shit was gold.

Fat Baldwin FTW
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I will be on this like a hobo on a ham sammitch...

Comment

• New rumor is Emma Stone for MJ in the Spider-Man reboot. YESSSSS

Comment

• I thought MJ wasn't going to be in the reboot? But, hey, I hope the Emma Stone rumor is true - she'd be perfect!

Comment

• Chain Letter.

No idea left unshat. Bravo, you captains of industry, you titans of fart.

Lately it's been hard to summon the irrational hatred required to make innernet threats, but Chain Letter has rekindled the fires.

Thank you and fuck you hard into the core of the earth, where you will die horribly, screaming and pooping in molten iron even though you are not a living and breathing entity, Chain Letter.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Dead.

Looks....AWESOME
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.collider.com/2010/10/06/f...wayne-johnson/

Why did it take The Rock this long to make this movie?!

Comment

Working...
                                X