Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V0LQnQSrC-g?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

Given the director (Brad Bird), the writers (okay, just one of them: Christopher McQuarrie) and seeing Simon Pegg and Josh Halloway in a big action movie, I'm sold.
    sigpic
    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• So, that Musketeers movie.

I don't think Paul WS Anderson is capable of making a legitimately good movie, but I have the sneaking suspicion that he may have just made as close to an ASSCREED movie as we're likely to get.

Orlando Bloom should be typecast as a foppish dandy for the rest of his days.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looks like the Joker's wet dream - MUST SEE THE PSYCHO JUGGLOZ!

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          So, that Musketeers movie.
          It has Mads.

Comment

• I dunno...instinct tells me that this version of 'the 3 Musketeers' may end up being very watchable.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              Looks like my kind of batshit insane catalan adventure.
              THIS RIGHT HERE.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3HYNXcBtQVs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

EDIT: My apologies. The always-lovely Jan already posted this.

http://forums.braindeadradio.com/sho...postcount=2917
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• holy buckets that looks good.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                    Given the director (Brad Bird), the writers (okay, just one of them: Christopher McQuarrie) and seeing Simon Pegg and Josh Halloway in a big action movie, I'm sold.
                    I'm sold on Jeremy Renner. Count me in.

Comment

• <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ANpgVWVvpjs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That looks FUCKING GREAT.

Comment

• Did Capcom make that?

Comment

• hahah. GET SHEEVA IN HERE RIGHT NOW.

Comment

• That looks like a shit ton of fun.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GhxqIITtTtU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X