Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from seeing 'Cars 2' with the wife unit.

TERRIBLE. Not just subpar but TERRIBLE. WRETCHED. Tedious and boring. I'll defend the first film but not this piece of shit. I'd give it a 1/10. Do not waste the time or energy on this one.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Christ. I HAVE to see it with the son.... damn...
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• My niece when I asked if she wanted to go see it on my week off -

"No, it doesn't look very good."

Then she kept coloring.

Comment

• Saw Bad Teacher today. Not great. The first half is unwatchable due to the u likable characters. Proof that not every character should have a character arc.

ConsiderIng how much I've drank today that's the best review you guys are gonna get.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Christ. I HAVE to see it with the son.... damn...
            [Sigh] Me too. Perhaps tomorrow. . .
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Yeah. Later this week.... fuck... Pixar will still make a billion on that movie. Easy. It's the products......

I'd went to a kid's B-day this afternoon. 75% of his gift were Cars 2 related.... insane...
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• There was some old broad at tTarget last night harrassing the clerk for Cars 2 chase figures. She wanted him to check the stock in the back even though he couldn't. She feigned ignorance but I didn't buy it.

Comment

• Bad Teacher was...."Eh"
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So when will we stop getting fed the absurd fucking lie that Cameron Diaz is funny or hot or any combination of the two?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Diaz is perfectly capable in the lead. As are Punch, Timberlake, Segel, etc.

It's a funny enough idea for a comedy. Just not well written/developed. Then I saw the credits. "Written by Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky"
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• It was more of a general question.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bucky Larson. Here's hoping it's another 'Grandmas Boy' as I thought that trailer looked like shit but ended up really liking it.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hmmm...Cavill comes off better here than in the first one. And that's the only positive thing I can say about it.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lScZ3LKEapw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Yeah, i was about to post that as well. But I am at a loss for words on that one. Seems like "from the producers of 300" comes another greenscreen extravaganza! is the sole selling point. They seem to want to outsnyder Zack here.
                              It surely is shiny though.

Comment

• That looks really bad.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X