This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    I tried giving away a ton of free passes to it and I couldn't get people to bite.
    Am I the only one who finds that really surprising? Comedies like Horrible Bosses don't usually get me that interested, but it looks like fun... even if it does have great people like Charlie Day rehashing Annie Hall material.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Not surprised.

The trailer looks horrible.

Also: White Chuck D being sexually harassed by Aniston is a bad thing? Fuck you buddy.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That trailer went over very well in front of 'Bridesmaids'. I dunno...I could see it catching fire and making bank.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It landed with a squish at the GL showing.

Actually, that's not entirely true.

These two giant mounds of woman that sat in front of me and ate overpriced trash the whole time were cackling like hyenas on firewater.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            Not surprised.

The trailer looks horrible.
            I think it could be fun, based on the obvious but better than average raunchy comedy tone it seems to have. That's why I'm surprised it's not gathering more steam. It looks like it was tailor made to rope in the crowd who think The Hangover is the funniest thing ever. It doesn't have the effect on me I can tell it will have on them. Still, I can appreciate how it seems to have been put together.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I do say old chaps these modern comedies don't have the sensibility of comedies of yore
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rather, Robert. I find your hypothesis on the matter to be quite bountiful in truth.

Comment

• No they really don't.

But then, they have asshats like Bradley Cooper in them.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                    I do say old chaps these modern comedies don't have the sensibility of comedies of yore
                    Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Rather, Robert. I find your hypothesis on the matter to be quite bountiful in truth.
                    Verily.

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No me gusta.

La pelicula necessita mas animales con caca.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Strangely, Latin America gets the "good" posters.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            Assuming that translates to "Good things come in bears"
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              "Good things come in bears"
                              Easily the greatest promotional material of the last ten years.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rerb faces a moral dilemma. That movie has both Kevin James & Rosario Dawson.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X