This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    OK, a Danzig biopic with Cruise would be way too cool to exist on this plane of reality.
    With Michael Fassbender as Young Jerry Only.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    When do we get 'Eastern Promises 2'???
    Eastern Promises 2: Maximum Watts-age

- or -

Naomi's Even Hotter Than in 'Tank Girl' with Dat English Accent

"The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      The Jacket was pretty good, bro.
      That.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I no clue if the movie's gonna be good, but Horrible Bosses's cast is awesome, and the promos are selling it to me. Bateman, Sudeikis, Charlie Day, Foxx and having Spacey, Colin Farrell and Aniston as the bosses is perfect.

What's the word on that?
        Last edited by Martin; 06-21-2011, 11:49 PM.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I think that even if it gets horrible reviews I am going to see it eventually just because I have great faith that Colin will be genius in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I no clue if the movie's gonna be good, but Horrible Bosses's cast is awesome, and the promos are selling it to me. Bateman, Sudeikis, Charlie Day, Foxx and having Spacey, Colin Farrell and Aniston as the bosses is perfect.

What's the word on that?

I tried giving away a ton of free passes to it and I couldn't get people to bite.

Cars 2? It took all of 13 minutes to run out.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Nick is saying that 'Horrible Bosses' is the funniest comedy of the last decade. Take that for what you will.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Who is this Nick you speak of? Also I'll echo the want to see for Colin Farrell and Kevin Spacey. I'm sure Aniston will make bonerz but I doubt her "performance" will be something noteworthy.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was psyched to see that flick when the trailer hit and everyone was going "MEH". Charlie Day and Jason Sudeakis = automatically see
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I said Meh because of Aniston. She's instant bad mojo to me. Plus the spousal unit had just made me watch that flick with her and Gerard Butler. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Plus the spousal unit had just made me watch that flick with her and Gerard Butler. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

hahahahahahahaha you have no scrote

/bttf2

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          hahahahahahahaha you have no scrote

/bttf2
                          Lulz, no actually I just know how to pick my battles. Plus you let your gf puke on your pillows. You have no right to judge me.

Comment

• SO VERY GLAD I was able to avoid seeing 'The Bounty Hunter'. The wife unit laughed at the trailer and wanted to see it...I convinced her it would be garbage and time has proven me correct.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Lulz, no actually I just know how to pick my battles. Plus you let your gf puke on your pillows. You have no right to judge me.
                              Let? lol I told her ass to get up and start cleaning up her vomit, because I wasn't her maid. Then I slept comfortably in the other room that didn't reek of death.

Comment

• Lulz, whatever vomit head /6 year old

Comment

Working...
                                X