This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suppose it was, I never played it.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 'Tie Fighter' was, indeed, quite awesome. 'X-Wing' was OK and 'X-Wing VS Tie Fighter' was really good, but TF just got everything right...the story, the fighting, the graphics...what a great game.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tie Fighter is probably the best flight simulator ever.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh okay, it was a flight simulator. That explains why I never played it.

I liked simulation games, but not flight sims.

Comment

• Borat to play Mercury?

Could be really fucking interesting.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Or really horrible. I don't like.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Haters gonna hate.

I think it's a pretty neat choice.

Comment

• Wow, I would love to see that.

Comment

• Love the idea of a Mercury bio-pic, HATE Borat.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I think he definitely has the chops to do it. Sounds cool... we'll see.

Comment

• I agree with Vin. I can't think of anyone else to pull it off.

Comment

• Howard loses.

Comment

• *bookmarking this page so I can triumphantly shove this page in everyone's face when Borat fucks this role up royally*

Comment

• I think it's a good choice, too. I mean, not every wacky comedian does wacky comedian stuff in a serious film - even the biggest clown in the world knows to dial it way down when the movie calls for it. Jim Carrey and Robin Williams - both whom I find are fucking insufferable in comedies - are great at dramatic stuff.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I'm up for it. The guy can act.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X