X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    *raises hand*
    I swear I've read you gushing over it on here before.

Comment

• Don't think so. I looked it up. I'm pretty sure I've never seen it. If I said I did I was thinking of something else I'd wager.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rerb you'd love In Bruges. Get on that for sure.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not crazy about the director but the story is too good to pass up:

Trailer for The Devil's Double
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Interesting. Not a must see but interesting for sure.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• lulz.

I'm sorry, maybe it's the music used, but that looks like ass. Even with Ron being in it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Total ass.

Comment

• That music is so fucking horrible.

Comment

• That "Conan" looks WEAKSAUCE. It's like an Abercrombie model with a sword. I WENT TANNING *slice!*

Comment

• He also "starred" in Stargate Atlantis, WHICH I POINTED OUT FROM THE START. Lulz

Comment

• Who the hell cut this together and why do they hate me?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Generic rock soundtrack, generic font for the logo, generic looking muscle guy who has as much presence as a piece of paper, obvious CGI blood, and the cast looks too clean and pretty to be barbarians.

I'm gonna rewatch Arnold's flick again. Who's with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            He also "starred" in Stargate Atlantis, WHICH I POINTED OUT FROM THE START. Lulz
                            Means nothing. Fucking Robert Carlyle is on one of those Stargate shows. And Game of Thrones proves he is a fucking GREAT choice for Conan. Don't shit on him because they picked Marcus Nispel to direct. They should have watched Pathfinder and realized he already tried to make one shitty Conan movie.

Comment

• Well said Billy. Momoa killed in Game of Thrones. Hell, he gave me HOPES that it wouldn't suck because of it.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I haven't seen scene one of Game of Thrones but he was utter shit in Stargate. Maybe he is the greatest actor on the planet but I've not seen it yet. That being said Conan remake looks like shit in the bowl after a drinking binge at a chilli cook out.

Comment

Working...
                                X