Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to see him get deeper into production and do some tiny flicks with all the local film students.

Comment

• I rewatched Predators the other day, and that was a pretty slick and tight flick. You do get that Rodriguez feel to it, even though he wasn't directing.

As for the Spy Kids flicks, they do bring in the bucks for the studio, much like how Spielberg will do a summer blockbuster or two so he can make the film he really wants to make later. Plus, Rodriguez likes to make 'em, so if everyone's happy, great.

Comment

• For you folks that liked Preadtors, check out Nimrod Antal's first movie Kontroll. It's really, really good.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Will do, Ed, thanks!

Comment

• It's pretty good. Much better than Filet-O-Fishburne fights the Vaginadentata Army.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              For you folks that liked Preadtors, check out Nimrod Antal's first movie Kontroll. It's really, really good.
              Kontroll is fucking incredible. Believe it is on instant, it was forever.

Comment

• Incredible? Slow the hyperbole roll.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sorry, thought it was pretty damn outstanding, no hyperbole at all.

Comment

• Green band Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trailer is "shockingly" just like the one that leaked this weekend. Minus the Rooney Mara side-boob/nipple action.

Sigh.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• New "Rise of the Apes" trailer. Still fucking pumped for this. haters gonna hate.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll be honest, it doesn't look bad, and I'll look it up, but the premise is funny.

THERE'S A BABOON IN YOUR ROOM AND HE'S GONNA FISTFUCK YOUR ANUS UNTIL DAWN WHILE YOUR WIFE WATCHES.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Apes Rose Up, Bananas Were Peeled & Poo May Be Slung – New Rise of the Planet of the Apes Trailer Hits
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Somebody's a copycat!! Also I think it looks pretty rad and lack of humans in monkey face actually makes me want to check it out.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My bad. Didn't see.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• No biggie, but no BS I'm more interested after seeing the trailers than I was before it. Love the look of the apes.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X