Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No... 'Air Tight Blanche' is better...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      BDR: Home of the 50 year old erection
      If you experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours, please see your doctor.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's the 911 call no one wants to make, but everyone wants to hear.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          If you experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours, thank whatever gods you pray to.
          fixed...

Comment

• Erection lasting more than 4 hours? Isn't that called being 15 years old?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Just curious: is it possible that we're underestimating what 'X-Men: FC' will do? We've long assumed that it'll underperform, but the I'm starting to see commercials on TV and the response that I'm hearing from 'normal people' is pretty good...excited, even. Might this one be a sleeper?
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                No... 'Air Tight Blanche' is better...

AIR TIGHT BLANCHE.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is it ALSO possible that, even if the quality of 'Captain America: TFA' is amazing, it'll underperform for the simple reason that people are frickin' burnt out on superhero movies? 'Thor' is doing well and got things off to a good start, but half of the trailers in front of it were superhero movies, and I heard a LOT of groaning from the audience over that fact.

Comment

• I'm really only super excited for Green Lantern. X-Men will be a theater movie if the reviews are good. Captain America as well. But for whatever reason Green Lantern looks to be the most fun.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post

AIR TIGHT BLANCHE.
                      Sorry I missed this.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I also think that GL will be the one to outright flop. God I hope that I'm wrong...

Anecdotal evidence only, but I've seen the trailer for GL three times in the theater now. Each time, it got a very MEH reaction from people. I just don't know.

Comment

• It will flop.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• BUT IT LOOKS LIKE FUN NOOOOooooo

Comment

• Also another anecdotal thought, GL is the only superhero flick that Lesley wants to see. Specifically because she wants to bang Reynolds. I talked her into Cap America, but GL may do decent business.

Comment

• Super 8 starts preview screening tonight. Word gets out about an hour after screenings, so I expect to hear shit by 10 EST.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X