Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Haggis sucks and is responsible for the worst movie ever made but I have to say this trailer for THE NEXT THREE DAYS isn't bad. Russell Crowe on a rampage, as mentored by angry Liam Neeson, sounds like a good time.

Comment

Cast almost has me convinced. This is another one grave will probably like..

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1-UMzt9e34?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1-UMzt9e34?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Saw a trailer for the new Tony Scott flick yesterday. Something about a runaway train (never coming back...) and I really want to see it. Looked pretty bad ass.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm so over Tony Scott and Denzel!!! **throws fist in the air***

ENOUGH!!!
          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1_zijS_UAtw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1_zijS_UAtw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Oh Christian. You so crazy.

Comment

Rob, I wish to thank you, and everyone at BDR, for allowing us to see the film The Fighter in it's entirety. For free! And all without going to the theater! I don't know how you did it, but kudos to you, sir!

Seriously, folks, we just saw every beat, every plot thread, every character arc... all in a trailer that clocked in under 3 minutes. Studios have GOT to reign that shit in when cutting a trailer.

Comment

Bad trailer, but I still really want to see it. And man, I would SMASH Amy Adams.

Comment

Why do I keep seeing Tie Fighter?
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Been drinking lately, Martin?
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Not enough, apparently.

Comment

• My advice, start drinking heavily.

And I didn't even realize it was Bale in that movie. I was thinking "Who's that Will Arnett looking bastard?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Why do I keep seeing Tie Fighter?
                            SAME HERE.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sounds like your not drinking enough either, Matt.

Comment

• WELL THAT GAME WAS AWESOME, ED.

Comment

Working...
                                X