Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kNDaOFQ6g2I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Abed View Post
      Miss you, Roddy McDowall.
      As I said elsewhere, Roddy McDowell enhanced ANY film he was in by his VERY PRESENCE.

And I'll go out on a limb here and say that while the film version of Christine was a flawed film, it wasn't abysmal. I kind of liked it, in a campy sort of way (although the last line always makes me feel disgusted).
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        However, I don't hate on the texas remake as much as some do. I'd rather watch the remake than the OG one but I'd rather watch Part 2 more than any other entry in the franchise. And by part 2 I mean the Dennis Hopper one and not the prequel....
        You and I are on the same fucking wave length with this Rerb. Dennis Hopper Chainsaw is so fucking epic. And the remake isn't the worst thing ever.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f3Xwta_XIJo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• One more trip into the Uncanny Valley, children.

Hold fast.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Uncanny Valley in 3D will make me squint at the back of my head. More like Mongloid Valley in that case I suppose.

Still not feeling anything about this trailer though.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                Pic of Tennant as Peter Vincent.

kind of channeling Russell Brand fused with Jack Sparrow...
                Absolutely spot-on, mate. The pic Empire have this month screams Brand.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Anton Yelchin would've been my choice as the new Peter Parker. Love the guy's work. Just sayin'.
                The sooner you reach the Oval Office the better, man.

Come on, the guy was even a convincing black belt in Taekwondo in Alpha Dog... with his build!

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                To run with what Rob said re: NOES, I just realized that Platinum Dunes now has Leatherface, Jason, Freddy Kruger, and soon, Christine as it's franchises. I'm amazed they don't have the Halloween franchise locked up, too. Which would pretty much hammer home that their remakes prove the old maxim "You can't go home again."
                I'd rather watch that Jay and Silent Bob Vs. Pinhead and Michael Myers movie Smith didn't want to make about a decade ago than most of these really dour looking remakes/reboots of horror classics. Seriously. Anything that increases the chances of putting Jason Lee on movie screens is to be welcomed.

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                Maybe they are just running out of ideas for the fast and the furious and want to make part 7 "The Fa7t and the Furious and the Hungry"?
                Fa7t Food?
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Nah, gotta be "Fa7t FO__od" then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post

Fa7t Food?
                    So much fucking WIN!

Comment

• Cheers, V!

If they were ballsy enough to actually call it that, I might actually be interested in seeing another of those movies.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• 'FAST 666: Race with the Devil'
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dorf on Furious.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh god the franchise would only get better with a Dorf Injection.

Comment

• Everything is better with a Dorf injection.

Comment

• You're better with a Dorff injection...

Comment

Working...
                                X