Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught the NOES remake on tv this weekend again.. I wanted to punch my tv so fucking hoard.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Regarding 'Fright Night': The original is one of those 'much better than it should have been' films...the stars aligned to get the right cast and right director involved, elevating the material beyond the script into something great. Trying to capture lightning in a bottle twice is usually a losing battle.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just want to see David Tennant impersonate Criss Angel.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'd rather see him impersonate Kurt Angle.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Better than Sharon Angle

HAT TRICK!
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He's an obtuse angle.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                I'd rather see him impersonate Kurt Angle.
                That would be great.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Regarding the FN remake:

I would have redone the setting completely, made it even more Hammeresque, and thrown it right into merry old England.

Keep Tennant as Vincent.

Cast Serafinowicz as Dandridge.

Cast that bespectacled mong from The In-Betweeners as Evil Ed.

PROFIT?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They'd have my money...

Comment

• I'll wait until the reviews are out before I consider watching Fright Night.

To run with what Rob said re: NOES, I just realized that Platinum Dunes now has Leatherface, Jason, Freddy Kruger, and soon, Christine as it's franchises. I'm amazed they don't have the Halloween franchise locked up, too. Which would pretty much hammer home that their remakes prove the old maxim "You can't go home again."

Comment

• 'Christine'????? They're remaking that film??? Jesus, why? It was a shitty film based upon one of King's absolute WORST books. Let that one die.

Comment

• Agree.

Comment

• However, I don't hate on the texas remake as much as some do. I'd rather watch the remake than the OG one but I'd rather watch Part 2 more than any other entry in the franchise. And by part 2 I mean the Dennis Hopper one and not the prequel....

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                              Regarding the FN remake:

I would have redone the setting completely, made it even more Hammeresque, and thrown it right into merry old England.

Keep Tennant as Vincent.

Cast Serafinowicz as Dandridge.

Cast that bespectacled mong from The In-Betweeners as Evil Ed.

PROFIT?
                              Missed this, but HELL YEAH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                'Christine'????? They're remaking that film??? Jesus, why? It was a shitty film based upon one of King's absolute WORST books. Let that one die.
                                Maybe they are just running out of ideas for the fast and the furious and want to make part 7 "The Fa7t and the Furious and the Hungry"?

Comment

Working...
                                X