Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll see it no matter what. Every Apatow/Feig flick has been awesome. Even Funny People. Well sorta. Actually, fuck Funny People.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The wife unit wants to see that one. She really dug the red band trailer for it.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• it's been testing awesomely from what I've read. I can't wait to see it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But it does not have fighting blopping Jackman bots...

Comment

• I'd see bridesmaids if we went to more than two movies a year, but as it is Netflix will have to be the method of delivery.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              they sell 'em at Walmart. .
              Of COURSE they do.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                Friday Night Lights (probably the best sports film of the last 10 years) did it brilliantly.
                Never caught that one. Heard it was great but it never really hooked me.

Originally posted by V View Post
                But they are not giant... they are fairly man-sized.
                Indeed. They should've Stuart Gordoned them by about 75% or so. 30/50 feet tall robots are the way to go. Human "pilots" optional.

Also, Funny People was very good.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Funny People didn't know what kind of movie it wanted to be. Except an extremely long and mostly unfunny one.

Comment

• Funny People is half of a funny movie. And all of a shitty drama.

Comment

• THAT.

Comment

• All of that
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          All of that
                          And

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EDUpOXfwQUo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Colin Farrell made me laugh but that's about it.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Agreed... really feeling the 'meh' here.

Comment

Working...
                                X