Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Klingon vessel? I had a bird of prey named the K.D.F. Kli'Itoris.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      'U.S.S. Rapetrain'
      Captained by Topper Bottoms...

Comment

don't we all.
        Awesome Ulster accent work in The Town. R.I.P. Pete.

Boy, all that Star Trek ship naming talk reminds me of designing vessels at the back of Science class in school. I used to be a real sucker for terribly "kewl, dynamic" names that would never get clearance in a stuffy, too-polite-for-its-own-good Federation. Folders and notebook pages were filled with implements of doom dubbed U.S.S. Renegade or U.S.S. Star-Sword or something equally "come and get it, ladies."

Naturally, most of these ships had at least 3 or 4 nacelles, the most Spartan of crew quarters, and absolutely none for civilians (why waste space on sponges that could be used to store more Quantum torpedoes and phaser banks?)

What can I say? I was about 12 at the time.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

My Klingon vessel? I had a bird of prey named the K.D.F. Kli'Itoris.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• KEANUUUUUUUUUU!!!! TETSUOOOOOOOOOO!!! KEANUUUUUUU!!!! TETSUOOOOOOO!!!!

If they go this route, they almost HAVE to cast Alex Winter as Tetsuo.
            Last edited by Matt; 05-06-2011, 01:53 PM.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              sheeeit, if he was wearing Kik Wear pants he'd have looked like I did in High school. However, I did not have super powers. Just a love of drugs.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• sorry, posted that tidbit in the wrong thread. Corrected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  sheeeit, if he was wearing Kik Wear pants he'd have looked like I did in High school. However, I did not have super powers. Just a love of drugs.
                  . . . Which may have made you THINK you had super powers.

On occasion.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• That's because even your computer knows how shitty the new Spider-Man costume is.

Comment

• Fast Five

I really liked it! Its a disengage the brain sort of movie- but I liked the ensemble and my boyfriend is in this one-so I have to support him. Its sort of fast and furious meets low brow oceans 11. And it has a little nugget after it has ended- so you have to stay till the very end. My only question was why my man was sweaty in every shot- cut to everyone else- dry as a chip- Dwayne- sweat everywhere.

And what was really amazing was the lady next to me- ate a whole large popcorn by herself. The tub was empty at the end and I knew she was eating a ton because she crunched during the whole damn movie.

Comment

• Was she wearing pajama jeans? Please tell me she was wearing pajama jeans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Was she wearing pajama jeans? Please tell me she was wearing pajama jeans.
                          No! She was actually wearing sort of a bustier sort of top. She wasnt heavy but she was curvy. She polished off one of those large drinks too- cause she was sucking it dry at the end. It really was impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Was she wearing pajama jeans? Please tell me she was wearing pajama jeans.
                            HOLY FUCK. I just saw a commercial for this the other night and vowed to berate anyone loudly who I see wearing them.

Comment

• they sell 'em at Walmart. We saw them behind the counter by the Copenhagen and it was all that we could do NOT to laugh.

Comment

• Gotta admit, that's one sweet effin' poster.

Comment

Working...
                                X