Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to admit it but those were great. What were they implying with Beast? That the blue fur is just the full manifestation of his powers? Was he not fully mutated before?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The more I look at Nicholas Hoult, I think he'd have been Superman in a couple of years (had the situation with the lawsuit/rights not forced The Man of Steel into development).
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        Hate to admit it but those were great. What were they implying with Beast? That the blue fur is just the full manifestation of his powers? Was he not fully mutated before?
        I believe (not 100% sure, b/c I was never a big X-Men fan) that this was the case in the comics. Presumably the same here.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• What Iggy said - in the comics, he was normal, save for slightly bigger hands and feet and superhuman dexterity. He experimented with some chemicals later, and those experiments ramped up his mutation, making him blue and fuzzy. Over time, he became more lion-like in his appearance.

Comic geek knowledge - I has it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            The more I look at Nicholas Hoult, I think he'd have been Superman in a couple of years (had the situation with the lawsuit/rights not forced The Man of Steel into development).
            Unless he's been downing some of McCoy's Beefcake Juice™, I think he's better suited for Jimmy Olsen than Clark Kent to be honest. It was only a few years ago Hoult was a built like a pencil on Skins and not a particularly tall pencil. Has he sprouted up or something recently, 'cos I honestly just assumed from the trailers he's basically the same looking now?
            Last edited by Bobby Bear; 05-05-2011, 03:11 PM.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I just find it hard to believe that that's the boy from 'About a Boy'.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Personally, I find it hard to believe you guys are getting even remotely worked up for this movie. I'll wait for Netflix, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  Personally, I find it hard to believe you guys are getting even remotely worked up for this movie. I'll wait for Netflix, thanks.
                  If you think this is bad, just imagine what it would've been like if Alan Cumming had pulled a Dame Judi Dench and sensationally returned as my favourite Bavarian teleporter!
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                    If you think this is bad, just imagine what it would've been like if Alan Cumming had pulled a Dame Judi Dench and sensationally returned as my favourite Bavarian teleporter!
                    Now if he had done that, I might be interested...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                      Unless he's been downing some of McCoy's Beefcake Juiceâ„¢, I think he's better suited for Jimmy Olsen than Clark Kent to be honest. It was only a few years ago Hoult was a built like a pencil on Skins and not a particularly tall pencil. Has he sprouted up or something recently, 'cos I honestly just assumed from the trailers he's basically the same looking now?
                      That kid's fucking bigger than Cavill now.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• SRS. Really dug those three X-Men trailers. Hank's especially. COULD THIS ACTUALLY BE GOOD?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          I just find it hard to believe that that's the boy from 'About a Boy'.
                          I hate to say it, but he was a weird lookin kid.

Also, Hoult was definitely channeling Tom Cruise in A Serious Man.

Loved the pencil analogy, Bobby.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            I just find it hard to believe that that's the boy from 'About a Boy'.
                            Man what.

Those trailers are pretty good. I can't believe I'm actually getting excited for this movie.

On the other hand, I looked at those new SPIDER-MAN set pics. Sweet Christmas, do I hate that suit.

Comment

• Heard that, 'digger! Not liking the suit at all - unnecessary change to the classic design, but as someone mentioned before, it'll move action figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Man what.

Those trailers are pretty good. I can't believe I'm actually getting excited for this movie.

On the other hand, I looked at those new SPIDER-MAN set pics. Sweet Christmas, do I hate that suit.
                                I find myself in the same boat with youse gais. Could Xmen:hoppeduphippy be as good as those character trailers are making it look? Word of mouth after the first weekend will make my mind up whether this is a must see or something I'll get to on netflix.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X