This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
    Apes is one of the movies I'm most excited about.
    You'd better not be sick that weekend.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Eh, I think at this point it's pretty much a known fact that I enjoy shit movies. But that trailer did nothing but pump me up for it. I mean, it can't be worse than Burton's flicks. IT CAN'T.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
        Apes is one of the movies I'm most excited about.
        I'll be honest: I'm curious about the movie, but it's gonna tank so hard. The poor aftertaste of Burton's shit Apes movie is still in the collective mouth of humanity.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The trailer made it look like an M. Night Shyamalan movie to me. Sorry, but I can see this trailer generating laughter in the theaters with its OH SO SERIOUS MOM THERE'S AN APE AT THE FOOT OF THE BED OH GOD HERE'S AN APE LEAPING TOWARDS A HELICOPTER ridiculousness.

I've got nothing against the film and I'm not actively rooting for it to fail, by the way.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• People got burned by Pirates 3, Depp is losing his luster - Tourist tanked stateside and Rango did OK - and Hangover Part II and Kung Fu Panda 2 are opening the following week and will effectively steal its thunder (and audience). Swear to God I heard people groaning when that trailer plays.

Pirates 4 will under-perform relative to how high that franchise hit a few years back; see Shrek Forever After last summer.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Is there any word on PotC:OST, good or bad? Have they been doing any screenings of it yet?

Comment

• You'd have to ask Anderson about that.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  The first 2 might be Matt, but I have a feeling Pirates's gonna blow. Again.
                  It'll suck...but I'm on board for the McShane factor.

The last few films he's been in, he's fucking nailed.

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/30-minutes-...r/#more-102708

Has a chance for greatness.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      That looks like a shit ton of fun.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• YESSSsss

http://www.slashfilm.com/transformer...r/#more-103097

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

I was fucking shocked to see this trailer before Scream 4. The fact they took a real life scenario that wasn't at all funny and turned it in to this means our asses will be in the seats.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

Fuck yeah. That looked rad.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qUlkf1gVdK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• This international trailer is aces.

Comment

Working...
                                X