This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

But I'm still honored that he took one of my retarded post and reminds everyone of my retardation.
    Yeah, that's what friends are for!

Comment

Lola has been Vin-dalized. And she apparently liked it.

But I'm still honored that he took one of my retarded post and reminds everyone of my retardation.
      You embrace your retardation with all the joy of... well... this.

Comment

• SWEET
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• http://youtu.be/1U_ehyR8yLw?hd=1

Comment

• Who is that red fucker in the X-Men poster? It looks like EMOJAKE

Comment

• hahahahahahh
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post

FUCKING LULZ.
                Especially like the touch of Nicholas Hout trying to hide his face. "Fuck this chickenshit prequel! I'm in 'Jack the Giant Killer!'"
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• January Jones looks so fucking stupid.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah. No photoshop going on with Jones. What the fuck gave you that idea?
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Boooobs. I'm curious about this flick only for it's setting, Kevin Bacon, that chick and Fassenbender.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W0jE_1V8S8I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Boooobs. I'm curious about this flick only for it's setting, Kevin Bacon, that chick and Fassenbender.
                          Word.

Also: glad to see Vaughn is still a nepotist and put Flemyng in.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So, I was on the inert network derpabase, and the ads for that new Paul Bettany And The Genre Property of Suck movie are all over it.

Priest, eh? Anyone else morbidly curious?

First Legion, now Priest. Is Bettany a part of the Vatican conspiracy to destroy Hollywood? I'd like to think so, as that would actually make him interesting (apologies to Master & Commander fans, as he was awesome as Maturin).
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                              So, I was on the inert network derpabase, and the ads for that new Paul Bettany And The Genre Property of Suck movie are all over it.

Priest, eh? Anyone else morbidly curious?

First Legion, now Priest. Is Bettany a part of the Vatican conspiracy to destroy Hollywood? I'd like to think so, as that would actually make him interesting (apologies to Gangster No. 1 fans, as he was awesome as Gangster No. 1).
                              fixed...

Comment

• Priest. AKA Karl Urban fulfilling his destiny as the modern day Tom Atkins.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X