This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I was going for sarcasm, guess I failed. Also my wife has bewbs like that lady in the pics above. I R happy.
    No, you did not fail. I were being a sarcasm too!

Comment

• Double sarcasms FTW!?! Now when do we play CoD again?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• SERIOUSLY GUISE THAT X-MEN PICTURE IS MAKING ME LULZ.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've retitled that Michelle Ryan flick MY COCK VS. HER ZOMBIEGINA.

Comment

• Please don't go away Ray.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I ain't going anywhere, my friend.

Also, could the trailer for the new X-MEN be any more lame? But, but...I enjoyed STARDUST and KICK-ASS. So trying to keep a little hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Double sarcasms FTW!?! Now when do we play CoD again?
                How about termarra?

Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                SERIOUSLY GUISE THAT X-MEN PICTURE IS MAKING ME LULZ.
                The whole fucking concept makes me lulz...

Originally posted by Ray Abed View Post
                I've retitled that Michelle Ryan flick MY COCK VS. HER ZOMBIEGINA.
                Genius.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Please don't go away Ray.
                I concur.

Comment

• I'm honored to be sigged by Vin!

Comment

• You've been Vin-dalized. Your life is now complete, Martin.

Comment

• Originally posted by V
                      How about termarra?
                      We got baseball in the AM so if we can do it in the PM that'd be cool.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not a problem. I will be there. Along with any other fuckers might want to join in...

That's called a hint!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          I can ignore the . . . /you're no Roddy McDowell" stuff. . .
                          NO YOU FUCKING CAN'T. MUCH LIKE ALAN RICKMAN OR NORMAN FELL, RODDY ENHANCES ANY FILM HE'S IN WITH HIS MERE PRESENCE (SEE PREVIOUS MOVIE THREAD TO THAT EFFECT).
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• But Roddy's not moving anymore, let alone acting. Same with Fell. Rickman, however, still going strong.

As for the X-Men poster... yeah, not feeling it at all, especially from the ersatz Wolverine looking dude. Hell, it looks like the album cover from a '60s skiffle band, to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Abed View Post
                              You've been Vin-dalized. Your life is now complete, Martin.
                              Lola has been Vin-dalized. And she apparently liked it.

But I'm still honored that he took one of my retarded post and reminds everyone of my retardation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                But Roddy's not moving anymore, let alone acting. Same with Fell.
                                YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH!!! EVEN DEAD< THEY"D ENHANCE A FILM PROPPED IN A CORNER LIKE SET DRESSING!!!
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X