This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Works for me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 'Rio' is getting some solid reviews. Troy or Jamie: have either of you seen it? If so, how does it compare to the billions of other computer animated products that are out there?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So no one is going sound coherent in this? Got it.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          'Rio' is getting some solid reviews. Troy or Jamie: have either of you seen it? If so, how does it compare to the billions of other computer animated products that are out there?
          I hope it's good, cause it's looks gorgeous.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I hope it's good, cause it's looks gorgeous.
            Agreed. It's just that I'm already locked in on 'Kung Fu Panda 2' and 'Cars 2' to satiate my CG Cartoon needs...I only want to go to 'Rio' if it's really worth the trip.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'll skip KP2, as much as I loved the 1st, and Cars 2 is the first time I'll bring my 3 years old at the theater at the special presentation for the kids. He went INSANE with the preview.

Comment

• Rio really? Every commercial makes me want to punch my fucking tv. UP YOUR CG STANDARDS GUISE.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We watched 'Kung Fu Panda' again in November (we watched a LOT of movies then while standing vigil over my Mother in Law...) and it was even better than before. The sequel shot to the top of our MUST SEE list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                    Rio really? Every commercial makes me want to punch my fucking tv. UP YOUR CG STANDARDS GUISE.
                    CG FUCKBOTS

Comment

• Yeah, I was surprised at how much Kung-Fu Panda rocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        CG FUCKBOTS

At least they won't have George Lopez's voice

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                          Yeah, I was surprised at how much Kung-Fu Panda rocked.
                          Same here. All the little tributes to some classics kung fu flicks were great.

And fuck Killbots, I'll take a Fuckbot that can kill.

Comment

• We've been over this Martin. If you have a Fuckbot that can kill then there is a 80% chance it will kill you. That statistic comes from "Reports that Rob pulled out of his ass".

Comment

• There'S a lot of unsetteling things coming out of your ass, Rob.

Comment

• *jokerpopcorn.gif*

Comment

Working...
                                X