Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just against it because I think it's hilarious and silly. I think the FX look amazing, but I actually LOL'd at the shot of the brooding gorilla standing over the bed like an axe murderer, and all of the gorillas pouring out onto the streets and shit. I'm sorry, yes, apes can fuck up some shit, but any major city in America has enough guns and ammo to put down that ape uprising. The whole premise is just super silly to me. I'm not afraid of apes. And the fucking Apes Will Rise tagline/website, jesus christ.

Comment

• Cut to Billy being raped by a pack of apes.

"WHY IS NO ONE SHOOTING THESE APES?!?!"
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Billy:

he doesn't afraid of anything.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Billy: APE KILLER
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Billy

in

RAPE

APE

ESCAPE

(with fifteen minutes of bonus Leonard Part 6 footage!)
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Billy in NO RAPE FOR THE APES

Comment

• 'Apes defeating humanity' is almost as ridiculous as 'Ewoks defeating the Empire'.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• BUT THEY ARE SUPER SMART MATT. AND THEY CAN FLING THEIR POOP.

Comment

• People would start voting ape.

New election for the city comptroller?

The fuckin' Ape Party in a walk.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• VOTE CHIMPY FOR SANITATION MANAGER!

Comment

• The sequel will have guest appearances by Grape Ape, George The Animal Steel, The Osmonds, and Amy from Congo.

It will be the worst thing to happen since Mighty Joe Young went Fatty Arbuckle on Jessica Harper at Tom Rothman's 51st birthday.

(Chimpy is the Mayor Goldie Wilson of Sanitation Managers)
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-14-2011, 08:18 AM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The epilogue:
                          - We quelled the ape uprising, Mr President.
                          - My God, the waste. What are our losses?
                          - Um, none. They really had no defense against our blackhawks. For the hell of it, I timed the entire war on my stopwatch...it took 3 minutes, 43 seconds from start to finish. We have to clean some poo off of some of our soldiers, but that's pretty much it.
                          - Great! Good job, general Ross! Gin and Tonics all around!
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Hence my original question of if these apes are going to be able to use human weapons and stuff like in the original flicks. Nobody wants Billy to be a victim of Ape Rape.

Otherwise, yeah, no apes with military hardware, gonna be a real short battle. I do want to see gorillas taking over tanks, flying helicopters, using flamethrowers and fuckbots, etc.

Comment

• Hey...if an Ewok can drive a fucking speederbike without becoming tree pizza, then I want to see a chimp fly a blackhawk and strafe some soldiers.

Comment

• Exactly, Matt. Then the flick will be cruising at ludicrous speed! Or shit, start the movie like Cloverfield with the stuff already happening with super-intelligent apes going berserk from the get go and opening up cans of whoop-ass with news reporters giving the audience live feeds and shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X