• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    I can't even work up any anger over this shit anymore:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_848470.html

They're all on dope.
    Just as long as it's a Rocker sequel (WHICH EVERYBODY WANTS AMIRITE), where he dies horribly on the latest Vesuvius tour, only to be brought back.

It's worked for Mick Marrs for decades.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck anyone and anything involved with remaking that film. Seriously. There's no reason it needs a remake/reboot/whatever, and Relativity should be putting their money towards something else rather than this.

Comment

• The Crow will forever be known for "the movie where that guy died while they were making it." Forever as in "If you can afford to say, 'No thank you!' then don't go near this with a 100 foot stick!"

Don't know what Cooper is thinking taking this. Is he walking on air after Limitless became his first starring role in a non-Hangover hit movie?

Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 04-13-2011, 09:38 AM.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E_gKq200EBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Apes Will Rise! Fucking hilaribad.

Comment

• Looks interesting, might have some potential, but no way in hell will it replace the original films.

Anyone know if the apes will be packing heat in this, or are they going into battle unarmed, save with what they have naturally (fangs, face-ripping skills, etc.)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Looks interesting, might have some potential, but no way in hell will it replace the original films.

Anyone know if the apes will be packing heat in this, or are they going into battle unarmed, save with what they have naturally (fangs, face-ripping skills, etc.)?
                Looks like all they got is their wits and their gorilladicks.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think it looks fucking awesome.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• There are some nice visuals in there.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Also, if a bunch of fucking apes were swinging around in trees in my neighborhood, I'd be freaking the fuck out hard.

Comment

• It looks alright, but you all are still on dope as far as I can tell.

EDIT TO ADD MORE OLD MAN ANGAR:

Of course you'd be freaking the fuck out, yer on dope.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Visually it looks great, no issues with that at all. Seeing a swarm of simians getting ready to cut loose was damn impressive. I'm just wondering of the story's going to be all that and a bag of chips.

I'm probably an idjit for even asking, but are they looking at this as a franchise starter?

ETA:
                          Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                          Also, if a bunch of fucking apes were swinging around in trees in my neighborhood, I'd be freaking the fuck out hard.
                          Me too. Swinging a pan and broom only got me so far. No way could I handle this shit.

Comment

• So are people against this flick for any other reason besides no man in suit apes? Cause this looks like a decent sci-fi flick to me.

Comment

• I can ignore the lack of "man-in-suit/you're no Roddy McDowell" stuff, just as easily as I did with the Star Trek reboot/reimagining. The fact that WETA's attached to this is a plus. But if the story shit's the bed, then expect a backlash.

Been burned way too many times by stuff that looks fantastic in a trailer, only to be severely pissed that I dropped so much scratch watching what turned out to be a lousy movie on the big screen (looks directly at Burton's flick).

Comment

• All I can think about is Deep Blue Sea now.

I hope they tear Franco apart while he's in a staff meeting for Globochem.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X