X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRITE: The Movie.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I'm sure I'll see it, but only cause I love Ed Helms.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I wasn't impressed by the trailer at all.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
          Yeah, I'm sure I'll see it, but only cause I love Bradley Cooper.
          A man likes what he likes. No judgement.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bradley Cooper looked pretty damn good in Wet Hot American Summer.
            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 04-01-2011, 11:45 AM.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He's a fucking clownshoe.

Just supersayan
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That may be, but that has no baring on how fucking great that movie is.

Comment

• Oh absolutely not.

Gene alone makes that movie fucking majestic.

"I'M NOT RUTH BUZZI STANDING HERE"
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That and Paul Rudd's double take after Showalter shows up post-training montage.

Comment

• His limp-armed five-year-old tantrum when he's done eating deserves a spot in the Smithsonian.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The film deals with a variety of people trying to cope with the death of the planet as a large foreign body threatens a deadly collision.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/22072654?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;c olor=ffffff" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0">

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9YnAfHRscOM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Needs more "leaving on a jet plane."
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Reminds me of a book by British author David Moody called Straight to You. Well written but depressing-as-fuck tale about the end of the world. Excellent albeit shatteringly gloomy read. Depressed me for days, which is IMO a testament as to how Goddam good it is. That alone makes me want to see this film now.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I can't even work up any anger over this shit anymore:
                                http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_848470.html

They're all on dope.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X