• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking A.

(Izo was the shit)
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saw it on Friday. It's great.
      "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• that looks awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Definitely watching this as soon as I can. NEED MORE SAMURAI MOVIES!

Time to revisit some Zatoichi, stat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Definitely watching this as soon as I can. NEED MORE SAMURAI MOVIES!

Time to revisit some Zatoichi, stat!
            So true.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wait. What's the flick? Can't see!

Is it 13 Assassins? If so, it's my favorite movie of last year (saw it in December).
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It is.

Do want
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It is a criminal fucking shame that there are no fucking Zatoichi movies on fucking Instant!

Comment

• Instant has NO honor. Abarenbo Shogun would demand it commit seppuku.

Comment

• What's the word on Hanna? Pretty excited for it, but don't know if I can make time for it around Your Highness unless its getting high praise.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        What's the word on Hanna?
                        The Bourne Atonement movie?

Oh god...
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hanna looks like every other "scientific project gets out, is hunted, happens to be a child" movie that we've seen countless times.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah.

Where are the Getting Even With Dad movies of this generation? Do they even exist?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A Bieber/Kutcher buddy comedy?

If you excuse me, I'm gonna launch myself out the window Hudsucker style.

Getting Even with Dad?! Jesus, I saw that in the theater. The hell was I thinking?
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Awesome! A movie I'll eagerly ignore upon release! Good jerb, Sony!

Comment

Working...
                                X