X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Totally want to see this.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/14724617?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/14724617">The FP - Trailer</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1227932">Trost Bros.</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Comment

• If this is true, fucking hilarious!

Somewhere, out there, Powers Boothe is shaking his head, as Charlie Sheen laughs his ass off.

Comment

• Awesome.

Dolla, dolla bill yall.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Saw battle of LA in a dinner theatre over the weekend. Not a great film by any stretch, but it did get your pulse pounding a bit at points. Pretty intense combat scenes. Creature effects could have been better, but the spaceships were kinda cool. Th trailer for "Priest" and "Apollo 18" looked interesting, as well.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Teaser trailer for Paul WS Anderson's version of 'the Three Musketeers'

Milla looks hot. Other than that, I've got nothing. It doesn't look TERRIBLE or anything, but it also does nothing to convince me that it'll best the Michael York version from the 70s.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• More "huh" than "meh," but nonetheless a silly thing.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ray Fucking Stevenson...

I'm sold.

Comment

• You know what? For all of the bashing that he takes (and rightly so), I honestly think that he's due to churn out one REALLY GOOD movie. I'm not sure if this is it or not, but it certainly looks like it may not suck. If nothing else, the production values look like they may be pretty solid.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• He already did.

It's called Mortal Kombat.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• then he's due for another one. I know that some people claim that 'Event Horizon' is his masterpiece...those people are frickin' nuts, but whatever. I didn't hate 'Resident Evil' or 'AVP' (so sue me) but I won't claim that they're great movies either. They turn a profit, though...that enables him to keep swinging the bat, and one of these days he's gonna hit a legitimate home run.

Comment

• WS Anderson having a masterpiece? You might as well ask what movie qualifies as Brett Ratner's Magnum Opus.

Still, they're making movies and we aren't.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Brett Ratner's Magnum Opus.
                          THAT is an awesome sounding name for a band!

Comment

• Feel free to use it or pass it along.

Comment

• Sure, I think Brett's got a masterpiece in him too. He's not the worst director out there right now...he churns out 'product', not 'art'. It's not quality but it's also (usually) at least WATCHABLE. Give him the right script and the right cast and let the stars align correctly and yeah...he'll churn out a masterpiece.

Comment

• That is never EVER going to happen. And that's because there's nothing distinctive about what he does or the movies he done. Again, not everyone who makes it in Hollywood is going to make "art" but it just seems like he's a massive bag of "ehhhhh".

Comment

Working...
                                X