Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're hopefully seeing Rango this weekend. I think it looks fucking amazing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The thing I dig about Rango is the whole "actors actually acted that shit out" element.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Exactly. That and the fact it was all done by ILM.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There's definitely that too.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Plus, Roger Deakins was the visual consultant. That makes me wanna see it more than anything else.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/conan-barba...easer-trailer/

Conan ever saying "I love" and not following that with "the feeling of a blade tearing through a spinal cord" leaves me suspect.

Comment

• The trailer that played after that Conan teaser had me fucking dying.

AH DON GET PAYD AH DON WURK

Never change, Mconohurr.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This is all you need to know about the new conan. "Conan" is a dude from Stargate: Atlantis.

*picardfacepalm*

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    This is all you need to know about the new conan. "Conan" is a dude from Stargate: Atlantis.

*picardfacepalm*
                    I'm not judging Conan based on that. Arnold was just a body builder with no experience.

Comment

• You haven't seen this guy in Stargate: Atlantis. But hey stranger things have happened, I'm just not betting on it.

Comment

• Do we really need a reunion flick?
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Sounds like the parties involved are having difficulty paying their mortgages.
                          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-18-2011, 09:41 AM.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Stifler just entered rehab, so yeah...gotta pay them bills.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Saw the first movie on tape, saw the second one in the theater.

I do not miss that weird late 90s-early 00s teen movie fixation.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Stifler just entered rehab
                                Sex addict?
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X