X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    Kneel!

*draws sword*

In the name of God, St. Michael and St. George, I give you the right to bear arms and the power to mete justice...

Rise...
    My favorite moment from 'Excalibur'. Nice.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• *Idoubtyounomorefist*

Comment

• OH I'LL RISE ALRIGHT!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

*Idoubtyounomorefist*
          It's just such a great character moment for both Arthur and Uriens, and the actor playing Uriens really sells it with some pitch perfect acting. The whole movie hinges on THAT MOMENT, and it delivers the goods in spades.

LOVE the film.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            It's just such a great character moment for both Arthur and Uriens, and the actor playing Uriens really sells it with some pitch perfect acting. The whole movie hinges on THAT MOMENT, and it delivers the goods in spades.

LOVE the film.
            Then you'll love Blu-Ray next Tuesday...

Comment

Then you'll love Blu-Ray next Tuesday...
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• with the shitty cover art.

Comment

• Cover art be damned.

Wagner. Orff. Mirren boobery. Nicol Williamson craziness.

I must procure this item. It is relevant to my interests.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Kneel!

*draws sword*

In the name of God, St. Michael and St. George, I give you the right to bear arms and the power to mete justice...

Rise...
                    HuhHuh HuhHuhhuh! He said "mete".
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Sounds better than "The power to steak justice!"

Comment

Sounds better than "The power to steak justice!"

No way. That is awesome.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Saw Rango this afternoon with my son. Not quite what I expected. I thought from the previews I'd seen that this was gonna be really stupid for some reason. Far from it. It was rather enjoyable. BUt I also didn't expect it'd be quite as adult as it was. Characters die, and talk of killing & dying quite a bit. The badass villian is quite frightening for a little kid, I'd imagine (although my 4 1/2 y.o. seemed to be OK w/ it; said he LOVED this after it ended). They also threw around "hell" and "damn" a lot towards the end of the film. Ironically, I had just scolded the boy yesterday for letting a "damn" slip. It was rated PG, so if these things concern you, you may wanna guide your brood elsewhere.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            I've been trying to rep Howard for a few days for this, but I can't spread fast enough w/o going over thre 24 hr limit. For this reason alone, we must acquire a larger community, people!

Comment

• You mean Russ, right?
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                Saw Rango this afternoon with my son. Not quite what I expected. I thought from the previews I'd seen that this was gonna be really stupid for some reason. Far from it. It was rather enjoyable. BUt I also didn't expect it'd be quite as adult as it was. Characters die, and talk of killing & dying quite a bit. The badass villian is quite frightening for a little kid, I'd imagine (although my 4 1/2 y.o. seemed to be OK w/ it; said he LOVED this after it ended). They also threw around "hell" and "damn" a lot towards the end of the film. Ironically, I had just scolded the boy yesterday for letting a "damn" slip. It was rated PG, so if these things concern you, you may wanna guide your brood elsewhere.
                                I know that the reviews are good and all that, but for some reason I simply have ZERO desire to see this film. The ads weren't funny, the art design didn't thrill me, and I'm kinda burnt out on the Depp. I'll probably love it when I eventually DO see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X