Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember a woman I knew not too long ago when I was still in Florida.

Tanned, exceptionally smart and funny, a bit on the Rubenesque side... drop dead gorgeous with the most amazing green eyes. Moderately wealthy. Truly, a keeper to be sure.

After having brisk and vigorous sex for the better part of the day, she mentioned offhandedly that she thought Dane Cook was hilarious.

I never saw her again.

Comment

• The Man™ has principles like you read about.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        I remember a woman I knew not too long ago when I was still in Florida.

Tanned, exceptionally smart and funny, a bit on the Rubenesque side... drop dead gorgeous with the most amazing green eyes. Moderately wealthy. Truly, a keeper to be sure.

After having brisk and vigorous sex for the better part of the day, she mentioned offhandedly that she thought Dane Cook was hilarious.

I never saw her again.
        Proper etiquette I do believe.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I remember a woman I knew not too long ago when I was still in Florida.

I never saw her again.
          Obviously, I respect this. Travis McGee would be proud. But she had me at "Rubinesque", and I confess to being a lesser man, in that I may have been able to put up w/ her lousy taste in comedy in exchange for frequent motorboatings and such.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• There are some things I cannot and will not do.

I will not double team a woman if ball-bumping is involved... although the Chinese Finger Trap is kosher.
            I will not whistle while I work.
            I will not be redundant, I WILL NOT BE REDUNDANT!

and I will not continue to rectally savage a woman who thinks Dane Cook is funny.

Comment

• I agree with you on all of the above except one thing. If I'm in the act of rectally savaging a woman and she even utters Dane Cook's name I will finish the savagery. OH YES I WILL FINISH IT!!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• To each their own. Of course, you did all the rest of us the disservice of ruining her for all other men before you found that out. I think the "matter of Dane Cook" needs to be addressed at the beginning of the 1st date from now on, for all our sakes. Have a little courtesy, man!
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I stand rebuked, sir.

But I will do my best to follow your advice.

Comment

• Lulz. Vin left it looking like an asteroid crashlanded at a beef factory.

Comment

and I will not continue to rectally savage a woman who thinks Dane Cook is funny.
                      I would, no problem. She'd deserve it.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dylan Dog looks cool http://www.slashfilm.com/dylan-dog-d...er/#more-99619

Comment

• Concurred. That looks pretty fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Lulz. Vin left it looking like an asteroid crashlanded at a beef factory.
                            Rep him... nao!

Comment

• I seek only to serve you Lord Vin.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                I seek only to serve you Lord Vin.
                                Kneel!

*draws sword*

In the name of God, St. Michael and St. George, I give you the right to bear arms and the power to mete justice...

Rise...

Comment

Working...
                                X