X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
    DRIVE ANGRY

So much fun at the start.. and then it sobers up and tries to be serious, completely dropping the fucking ball. Cage is every kind of terrible, but he has a big action scene while screwing a waitress, so it kind of makes up for everything. I'm actually not sure how much of it is Cage trying to be awful in a wink wink way, and how much of it is actually just Nic Cage being a terrible actor, but it's always entertaining. The girl tries too hard to be bad ass, but she does beat the shit out of a naked woman on the street, so it kind of makes up for everything.

IF ONLY THIS MOVIE HADN'T SOBERED UP AND TRIED TO GET SERIOUS

Still, quite enjoyable as a free screening, even if for lots of the wrong reasons.

For shame. Heard the Fichtner is the shit in this. True?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yea, Fichtner is in the tv spots. I can't believe they put in a scene where there is a shoot out during sex. Has everyone forgot the greatness of Shoot Em Up?

Comment

• how's the 3D?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I think he meant to ask "how's the hairpiece in 3D?"
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hairpiece leaps off his scalp and into your lap at all times. James Cameron, take notice. The 3d was really solid at the start, but like most 3d things I stopped noticing it after a half hour or so.. not sure if it got dialed back or I just got too used to it.

Fichtner is aces in a couple scenes, but doesn't have a whole lot to do.
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• boourns.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If I get the rest of this fucking libarry into the box, I might give it a shot.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9xXBjtAGIzE?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Vw47e8YaL4?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• WTF did I just watch?

lulz to the "Torque" dig though.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Caught the trailer - and I'm not sure what to think. Kind of "meh" to me.

Comment

• MTV presents the trailer, and at first I was a little put off. There’s an opening gag about Torque, which is fun, and Holy Fuck’s song ‘Frenchy’s’ drew me in. But there’s a good little bit of high school drama and politics to set up, and that bit of the trailer isn’t cut so well.
                          There's a band called "HOLY FUCK"?
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I remember trying to talk a buddy of mine back in community college to call his band "Smithers." Bastard didn't listen.

And that little boy who nobody liked grew up to be...Roy Cohn!
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It would have been a great counter to "Fall Out Boy".
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Dane Cook is in that trailer. I think I'll wait and netflix it at best.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X