Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This film's release will be your watershed moment.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      What the fuck are the zombies gonna eat off a fucking sentient tin can?

They're fucked.

ETA: Sure it can Martin. Don't sell it's stupidity short.
      The robots are there to fight the zombies? And you care about plot in a Michael Bay movie?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• YES. Fuck an Oscar film, give me junk food.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          The robots are there to fight the zombies? And you care about plot in a Michael Bay movie?
          I never said anything about plot, just the premise is fucking dumb. But the plot will be dumb too.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Between Sucker Punch and Battle: Los Angeles, I'm thinking a double feature is in my immediate future. Might throw in Black Death and Kill the Irishman, too.

Comment

• Those first 2 are on my theater run.

And Black Death is great.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-t...rnton-m,52288/

Bad Teacher looks brilliant.

Comment

• If by brilliant you mean trite.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looks funny as hell to me. It brought me many lulz.

Comment

• I hate Cameron Diaz. Also, seems very forced. But I love Jason Segal. Goddammit.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm going with Bill on this one. It could suck but that trailer was funny.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll just go watch Bad Santa and save my money and bitterness in their separate jars above the fridge.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Solid logic.

Comment

• DRIVE ANGRY

So much fun at the start.. and then it sobers up and tries to be serious, completely dropping the fucking ball. Cage is every kind of terrible, but he has a big action scene while screwing a waitress, so it kind of makes up for everything. I'm actually not sure how much of it is Cage trying to be awful in a wink wink way, and how much of it is actually just Nic Cage being a terrible actor, but it's always entertaining. The girl tries too hard to be bad ass, but she does beat the shit out of a naked woman on the street, so it kind of makes up for everything.

IF ONLY THIS MOVIE HADN'T SOBERED UP AND TRIED TO GET SERIOUS

Still, quite enjoyable as a free screening, even if for lots of the wrong reasons.

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• *semisadpanda*
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X