Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pa_Kv9jWA3A?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• With that pedigree anything less than best film of the year will be a disappointment.

Comment

• Trailer for Apollo 18 is up.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/weinstein/apollo18/

I like.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Unnecessary bullshit is unnecessary bullshit.

And old news. But it's still completely unnecessary bullshit.

UNNECESSARY ADAPTATION OF GATSBY: THE FIRST TIME WASN'T ENOUGH REASON TO STOP
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-21-2011, 09:20 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• in 3D!!!!!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• lulz.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hollywoodin' it up.

They'd better Fast/Furrius up Myrtle's death. Nitrous and shit. And Asian gangs.

If it it's going to be a blatant destruction of something good, I'd rather have it be completely retarded. Like his Romeo Plus Juliet movie.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-21-2011, 10:09 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Romeo + Juliet is amazing. Everything else is shitastic.

Comment

• I thought Gatsby was boring as fuck. However, I also read it back in high school.

Comment

• You were forced to read it, so of course you'd have that outlook.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• True. I was also busy trying to have sex with the girl that sat ahead of me.

Comment

• Really, Charlie? Really?

Seriously, Hollywood, stop. Just stop. This isn't necessary. This isn't wanted. Save the money, invest in something original, OK? Please?

Comment

• It could work Tim. Will Smiff's kid is the bat boy, Jada Pinkett Smiff is the agent for the new "star player" that's an ass who becomes lovable through relations with the bat boy. Of course Big Willie Smiff will be the "star player."

WTF HOLLYWEIRD PAY ME MAI MONIES /malkovich
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              It could work Tim. Will Smiff's kid is the bat boy, Jada Pinkett Smiff is the agent for the new "star player" that's an ass who becomes lovable through relations with the bat boy. Of course Big Willie Smiff will be the "star player."

WTF HOLLYWEIRD PAY ME MAI MONIES /malkovich
                              And the daughter sings the closing credits...

Comment

• Chuck will just do a bunch of cocaine and play an entire game of baseball, against himself/by himself.

And then for the finale, his heart will explode out of his chesticle cavity and blow up the scoreboard.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X