Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because I've never seen some flick called "The Mechanic"? I can live with that. It's not like we're talking about never seen Dawn of the Dead.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's a good one, Rob...well worth checking out. Indeed, it's probably the only 'solo' Bronson film that I can watch on a regular basis.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Adding to my queue right now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just finished the original. Greatness. Brittany during the beginning "IS ANYONE GONNA EVER TALK DERPDEDERP" Hey baby, it was the 70s. People let their films breathe and not insult the audience. Soak it on in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
            Not as good as the original, but Statham makes it work. I liked it and I liked The Eagle.
            Tell us more about The Eagle. I would have thought Tatum = instant hate.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• C Tates gotta eat
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Channing Tatum: More inert than Nitrogen

That's right, I just made a Chemistry joke
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Why watch The Eagle with Neil Marshall just made this movie with an infinitely better cast?

Comment

• If only it had real fakeblood...

(General McNulty was fucking awesome though)
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-04-2011, 05:21 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Opie Winston View Post
                      Tell us more about The Eagle. I would have thought Tatum = instant hate.

Kevin Reynolds can shoot the hell out of a movie. Plus, he's a Milius disciple that can work within the studio system.

It shows in spades, but it's not something that I would call legendary. Just better than a Channing Tatum flick deserves to be.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Kevin Reynolds can shoot the hell out of a movie. Plus, he's a Milius disciple that can work within the studio system.

It shows in spades, but it's not something that I would call legendary. Just better than a Channing Tatum flick deserves to be.
                        Thank you sir.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Good to know. And I'm the idiot who likes GI Joe, so Tatum ain't that bad if surrounded by hot babes.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            Channing Tatum: More inert than Nitrogen

That's right, I just made a Chemistry joke
                            [*Adjusts glasses on bridge of nose, Clears throat*]

Actually, Nitrogen is quite reactive. One of the so called "noble" gases - to wit, helium, neon, krypton, argon & radon - are actually the most inert elemnts on the Periodic Table.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• BOOYA IN YOUR FACE HOCKEN! Don't try to outsmart our own Walter White!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

KR did 'The Count of Monte Cristo'. No matter what else he does, he'll always have my gratitude for that little masterpiece.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X