Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_8FD5bviZ_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yes. YES.

Comment

• I'm all over that. Looks like Blomkamp snuck in a bit of his Halo movie too.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/96TelFMZwHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Make the bad stop
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OK, I kinda laughed. Am I going to hell?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The movie will be screening there every hour on the hour until Grown Ups 2 is released (FINALLY!).
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know it probably won't happen but I'd fucking love it if they killed off all of them at the end.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I know it probably won't happen but I'd fucking love it if they killed off all of them at the end.
                    Or at least Zach.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• For sure. I'd give them credit if they just ended the whole thing on an epic downer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I know it probably won't happen but I'd fucking love it if they killed off all of them at the end.
                        THAT
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Goddamn, that'd be amazing.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Which is why it will never happen. Mouth breather movie public don't want amazing. They want the same old, predictible, regurgitaed pablum again & again & again.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• And again.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• And A-GAAAAAAAAAIN /Jericho'd
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X