Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Evil Dead I'll shell out for, then I'd SNEAK into JP3D, it's not like the glasses are hard to come by. :-)
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Evil Dead was FUCKING LEGIT. Plenty of references to the first two movies, but I have to think that the rumor that.....

Spoiler: evil dead spoilerz lolz 
      The fact the Classic is parked out back and all tore up means that this exists in the same universe as the original series. So the new/old team up might be legit?

Also, the post credit sequence was cool (and possibly ties into the spoiler above?) but what's the original cut post credit sequence? I read on twitter that its out there online, but my Google fu was weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Evil Dead was FUCKING LEGIT. Plenty of references to the first two movies, but I have to think that the rumor that.....

Spoiler: evil dead spoilerz lolz 
        The fact the Classic is parked out back and all tore up means that this exists in the same universe as the original series. So the new/old team up might be legit?

Also, the post credit sequence was cool (and possibly ties into the spoiler above?) but what's the original cut post credit sequence? I read on twitter that its out there online, but my Google fu was weak.

Spoiler: Deadite Fart 
        I'll tell you what they told us. It's in the same universe. They want to explore tales of the Necronomicon in other settings. Eventually, we'll get ED 4. But, if this does well...it might be a Mia/Ash team-up.

Also, this revamp wasn't terrible. But, it wasn't good.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• RUSH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05rzPnZ6lxw

Looks like it could be the goods.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• At least it's being lensed by a boss.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hate to say it, but I can pass on Rush. Ron Howard puts me off, but once again, Hemsworth is the problem.

James Hunt was a dick - an alcoholic playboy, not just some noble pretty boy. And he did not sound like Thor.

I'll just watch Senna again thanks, cos Rush doesn't look to be doing half what that film excelled at.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• You don't sound like you hate to say it at all.

I bet you loved saying it.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not really, cos its an interesting story and Morgan's a hell of a writer. With a recasting of Hunt and the director, this could have been one of my most anticipated films this year. It isn't.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Formula 1 makes me hit snooze on reflex alone.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SENNA is one of the best films of the past decade. You don't have to be a F1 fan to enjoy it. It's simply criminal that the film didn't get nominated for best documentary.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• One day I'll watch it. But until then, it's still the odd sport I can't quite find a way to become invested in even a cursory manner.

And I should be able to quite easily, as it has all of the hallmarks of what make european football simultaneously enjoyable and reprehensible: scumbags paid to do one thing well (diving is included...the Italians will never lose their crown), eurotrash exceptionalism, controversy, and the obvious superhuman accomplishment of not dying in a fiery crash.

For some reason, driving, no matter how psychotic the premise, how fragile the instrument of travel, is just not a sport to me. Unless we're talking stunt driving. There should be a transcontinental death race (no one please listen to me regarding this view).

Lacking any investment in it is probably why it's relegated to the ranks of cycling and european football in the states. A fun distraction if it ever visits or there's an American winning. I've already thrown money at those two, so I see F1 coming up one day soon (Senna will undoubtedly be the catalyst).
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Senna is a great movie about the engineering contest that some call F1 racing. Cause back then it was racing.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• About time this came out. Looks like they paid attention to detail. The actor playing Niki looks like a clone.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                              About time this came out. Looks like they paid attention to detail. The actor playing Niki looks like a clone.

That would be Daniel Bruhl. The German Sniper/Movie Star from Inglorious Basterds.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I'll shell it out. This movie was fuckign amazing the first time I saw it in the theater and the 3d apparently is awesome for a post conversion.
                                Saw this today. Not bad. The 3D is actually quite good in most places. The problems occur during dialog scenes where Spielberg composed the shot with a blurry figure in the foreground. This obviously works in 2D, but with the 3D it made the shot confusing and sad.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X