Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies if this has already been in here, but what's the word on White House Down?
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K0LLaybEuzA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Burger King had kids.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So it's basically it's Assault on Precint 13 crossed with the Strangers.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• it seems like an idea I'd have while extremely high.

"hey man, wouldn't it be cool if...."
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You did. At the drive thru one night. And then a magical screenwriter elf spirited it away to Hollywood.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• DAMN YOU ELF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  well goddammit. Matt/Ari said it's AIDS and makes no sense. Now you're coming in here saying it's fun.

SO TORN.
                  It's not quite AIDS, but it's also not quite worth watching. First one was better, Storm Shadow is SO wasted, scale is tiny, new characters dull (except ray stevenson, movie needed more of him) and instantly forgettable.

Rental
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• cool. Totes seeing JP3D tomorrow. Can't wait.

Comment

• I'm so stoked for that.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Jurassic Park is cool and all but I'm not shelling out big bucks for post convert 3D. FUUUUUUUUUUCK that noise.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Damn straight. Preach it.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'll shell it out. This movie was fuckign amazing the first time I saw it in the theater and the 3d apparently is awesome for a post conversion.

Comment

• I'll shell it out too. I just sold some blood so I'm flush with caaaash.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Evil Dead. Enjoyed it. Won't replace the original, of course, but this puppy pulls no punches. It's the goods.

Comment

Working...
                                X