This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in too. Jaime is a dickbutt.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Speaking of dickbutt ideas:

Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 04-02-2013, 02:17 PM.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yeah, totes dongbootie right thurr.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• While I'm against sequels in regards to Pixar, if they think they can do it justice, then why not? Even their worst movies are better than most. Dory was a great character and I'm down for Ellen doing her thing again.

All of that being said, if we're doing sequels, WHERE IS MY INCREDIBLES 2?!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Right on. Nemo was once and done for me and Dory was the worst thing about it, in my humble. I'll pass on this, but endorse another Incredibles film wholeheartedly.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Right on. Nemo was once and done for me and Dory was the worst thing about it, in my humble. I'll pass on this, but endorse another Incredibles film wholeheartedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                Right on. Nemo was once and done for me and Dory was the worst thing about it, in my humble. I'll pass on this, but endorse another Incredibles film wholeheartedly.
                AHHHHHHH YEAH

Comment

• funny, Dory was the only thing I liked Nemo.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sometimes you're on the wrong end of sanity Rerb, it happens to us all.

Comment

• The whale scene cracks my shit up EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Comment

• I liked Ellen's voice work but I just got tired of the forgetful gimmick

Comment

• understandable.

Comment

• I feel like a ton of movies use things like that as a crutch to add more hijinks or what have you and it just gets tiresome. That said Nemo is still nice visually so I would probably suffer through it with my kids.

Comment

• Sign me up for THIS IS THE END. I don't particularly like Cera or Hill but that trailer was great. Craig Robinson needs to be in more movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Sign me up for THIS IS THE END. I don't particularly like Cera or Hill but that trailer was great. Craig Robinson needs to be in more movies.
                                THIS

Comment

Working...
                                X