Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kRfXdS2q08k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So it's like 30 days of night but without special needs vamps?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I got more of a Fallout meets Minnesota vibe myself.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So, the word on the street is that OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN is supposed to be the best DIE HARD IN A __________ film in years. It's supposed to be very violent and a lot of fun.

Surprised as hell to hear that it's the goods.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• the trailers have made me want to see it. It looks like a 80's film.

Comment

• For me it will be between Olympus and GI Joes 2.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, my wife is all over that Olympus flick so that should have tipped me off. And yeah, GI Joe 2 can't get here soon enough.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kRfXdS2q08k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Are they mutants? Are they zombies? Are they cannibals?

Comment

• lulz, i posted this like 4 posts up. I'm thinking it's cannibals.

Comment

• oops, my bad

Comment

• Congratulations, Aliens and 28 Days Later! It's a clusterfuck! Have you picked out a name?

Yes! We're going to call it: "The Colony"!

That's ADORABLE!
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• RIDDICK!

Comment

• 'Bout fuckin' time - been waiting quite awhile for this. No Riddick ruling the Necromongers? Poopie.

Comment

• YeSSSSSSsssssssssssssssss

Comment

• Looks like they're Evil Dead 2'ing Pitch Black.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X