Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Hangover trailer is dreadful. Not even a smile, let alone a laugh. I never saw the second one, but frankly the first one wasn't even the best comedy of its year, so I've got nothing invested in this at all. I'll be watching Fast Six that weekend, thank you very much...
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yeah, I think that FAST 6 will destroy H3. Not even close.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        That Hangover trailer is dreadful. Not even a smile, let alone a laugh. I never saw the second one, but frankly the first one wasn't even the best comedy of its year, so I've got nothing invested in this at all. I'll be watching Fast Six that weekend, thank you very much...

Comment

• Hangover was fun the first time. Then every time after it sucked. That Spear Shamrock Shake thing looks good.

Fast Six can suck my dick. Tired of that bullshit too.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            That Hangover trailer is dreadful. Not even a smile, let alone a laugh. I never saw the second one, but frankly the first one wasn't even the best comedy of its year, so I've got nothing invested in this at all. I'll be watching Fast Six that weekend, thank you very much...
            If you saw the first one, you saw the second one. There might have been a ladyboy joke or two in the sequel (maybe?) but that would literally be the only difference in the scripts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Hangover was fun the first time. Then every time after it sucked. That Spear Shamrock Shake thing looks good.

Fast Six can suck my dick. Because I love getting blown, especially by things that look as good as this. #campingopeningnight
              The Hangover 2 was not as funny as Schindler's List, and I see that is the trajectory they are still aiming for here
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Hangover was fun the first time. Then every time after it sucked. That Spear Shamrock Shake thing looks good.

Fast Six can suck my dick. Tired of that bullshit too.

Da'FUQ?!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm tired of it man. I can't praise it because I don't really see the point in it. I'll take other offerings of popcorn fare if given an option. Gimme Pitch Black 3, not Dom Irrera Testarossa Leonard Part 6.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Troy above Matt. . . THERE'S an image none of us needed.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                      The Hangover 2 was not as funny as Schindler's List, and I see that is the trajectory they are still aiming for here
                      Yup... Fucking LOVED the first Hangover. The rest is a studio product.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

Da'FUQ?!
                      Indeed.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      I'm tired of it man. I can't praise it because I don't really see the point in it. I'll take other offerings of popcorn fare if given an option. Gimme Pitch Black 3, not Dom Irrera Testarossa Leonard Part 6.
                      I got TIRED of that series. Like hated it. Until Fast Five. And now, with rumors that Jason Statham is the Big Bad of Fast Seven, with a tie-in to Tokyo Drift, fuck that shit, I'm hooked.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I'm tired of it man. I can't praise it because I don't really see the point in it. I'll take other offerings of popcorn fare if given an option. Gimme Pitch Black 3, not Dom Irrera Testarossa Leonard Part 6.
                        Why can't we have both?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ONLY IF WE GET DIESEL HANDLING THAT LEOPARD.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Why can't we have both?
                            Because one I actually have a vested interest in seeing, the other I couldn't give a hoot aboot.

Feel free to enjoy them both, for I cannot.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am saddened at this revelation.

#Fo'everHongreh

Comment

• We still like you despite your obvious weakness, Russ.

Comment

Working...
                                X