Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifbombing is alright once in a while. But this round it was run into the ground in record time.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You don't get it Russ. The trick was transforming the thread into something as atrocious as the Kevin Smith atrocity. Concept!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• OZ was pretty good. Disney should've just paid the rights for Wicked and been done with it. But, it works.

Franco feels out of place, but Michelle Williams and Rachel Weisz really dominated.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Having Weisz and Kunis as witches makes me wanna be in there.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Gifbombing is alright once in a while. But this round it was run into the ground in record time.
            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            You don't get it Russ. The trick was transforming the thread into something as atrocious as the Kevin Smith atrocity. Concept!
            Yeah, this is kind of what I was going for, that and the idea that all of the gif's are reacting to the trailer.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            OZ was pretty good. Disney should've just paid the rights for Wicked and been done with it. But, it works.

Franco feels out of place, but Michelle Williams and Rachel Weisz really dominated.
            Worth full price or matinee?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If that was the intent, then double boo-urns. Bad enough knowing Smith is still making dreck. I CAN ONLY DRINK SO MUCH TO COPE
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                If that was the intent, then double boo-urns. Bad enough knowing Smith is still making dreck. I CAN ONLY DRINK SO MUCH TO COPE
                MORE BOOZE WITH YOUR SQUATS RUSS!!!

Also Sorry bruh.

We hongreh
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• After the deck squat day I had yesterday, I'm looking forward to tonight's bowl of hooch.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Yeah, this is kind of what I was going for, that and the idea that all of the gif's are reacting to the trailer.

Worth full price or matinee?

Matinee. Full price only if you're an OZ fan.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Good to know. Let me know if you hear anything about GI Joe. The lack of a rating this late is kind of odd and has me leery as to the edit. It just seems late in the game for no rating.

Comment

• Rating R for the Rock fucks your mother in his sleep.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Well of course that's what I'm hoping for. Am I wrong for thinking it odd that there's no rating yet?

Comment

• Stoker was good, but not up to anything in the Vengeance Trilogy. Or even Thirst. Matthew Goode is TERRIFYING in it. It has problems though, I mean the "coming of age" ending for Mia Wasikowska just made no sense whatsoever. I tried rationalizing the last 20 minutes of the movie in about 10 different ways and none make sense. So ultimately it's a gorgeous movie with a really good performance (Mia) and an incredible performance (Goode) but is hollow as shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              Rating R for the Rock fucks your mother in his sleep.
                              That's not what you had originally put. Editing for a cheap laugh? Low brow Jamie, very low brow.

I approve.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                The new Kevin Smith animated film has a new trailer out.

Jesus wept....
                                Figures he would like it.

Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X