This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That was fucking low, B.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• You know...I'm sort of proud that my post caused such a visceral reaction.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Comment

• Seriously. Fuck Smith, fuck Mewes, fuck everything about that lazy ass trailer, fuck that ugly animation that can't even bother to try and get the mouths working at the same rate as the dialogue, fuck that horrible, unfunny intro, fuck anyone that still defends that creatively bankrupt fat fuck.

Oh wait, what I meant was:

I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• All kidding aside, Christ is the animation bad on that shit.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• This thread is awful.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• AWWWWWWWWWW Russ likes us, he REALLY likes us!!
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X