This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix peaked in 'Space Camp'.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      'I'm Still Here' fucking sucked.
      ...if only his dad let him stay with him for awhile in Parenthood...
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Keanu was a better father figure.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

ALSO THIS: NSFW
          Amazing - I'm still trying to work out the physics of the guy getting gutshot and flying through the window feet first.

Comment

• WHO CARES IT'S IN 3D WITH WILLIAM FICHTNER

Comment

• But it's still Nic Cage in a leading role, Rob! Ghost Rider, Wicker Man, by Hocken, I am a scared!

Comment

• DUDE DID YOU WATCH THAT FIRST VIDEO? THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS GOING TO BE BAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

Sounds like one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard. At least it would have made sense to hire Joaquin Phoenix as honest Abe instead of this Ben Walker kid. His batshit-craziness (or alleged, depending on if you believe I'm Still Here) would suit this.
                  <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X58RPS665V0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

DUDE DID YOU WATCH THAT FIRST VIDEO? THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS GOING TO BE BAD.
                    Your lips to Hocken's ears, big fella!

Yeah, I admit, it looks pretty sweet, but I've been burned before by the Cage.

Comment

• Totes Mcgoats.

Comment

• Are you linking Drive Angry? Youtube be blocked. Drive Angry is going to be incredible, even if they stole Shoot Em Ups "sexy time shoot out"

Comment

• Yes I am. Had no idea this was the plot

"A vengeful father escapes from hell and chases after the men who killed his wife and kidnapped his daughter"

FUCK YES.

Comment

• And his name is fucking MILTON. And the devil's right hand man is an accountant (looking at you HOCKEN).

Comment

• UUNNGHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                And his name is fucking MILTON. And the devil's right hand man is an accountant (looking at you HOCKEN).
                                To quote McNulty,

"Fuck did I do?"
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X