Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half of the Stoker reviews say it is incredible, the other half say it's a big huge turd. What the hell is going on there?

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vwx1f0kyNwI

OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN (aka DIE HARD 27: This Time it's the White House).
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Concept reminds me of this, script and effects remind me of this.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• THIS NEEDS TO BE MADE RIGHT NOW.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• In the offices of the modern movie executive, the tastemaker is hard at work:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sandler and Carrey possibly up for roles in Guardians?

boooo
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck that shit! Michael Ironside for Rocket Raccoon!

Comment

• Oh AICN, if I forget you...
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Um, this is a 50/50 story that LR ran with when it was nothing but speculation.

Sandler and Carrey were mentioned for side character personalities, not actually approached. Disney realizes that this is the riskiest of the Marvel properties to develop. Carrey is getting attention from early talk off of Kick Ass 2 (which just got scheduled for the Friday before July 4th).

Disney doesn't want Rooker for Rocket Raccoon, they want a name. There was joking from the Disney suggestions that Marvel would make one of them Groot. The joke being you're paying this much money for a celeb to voice act different inflections of the word Groot.

Now, Disney wants Drax to be mo-cap'd, so there is room to add a voice there.

They are still no closer to casting Peter Quill.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This is literally 2007/2008 all over again with Justice League.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        This is literally 2007/2008 all over again with Justice League.

Fuck, man. Get off of it.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Now, Disney wants Drax to be mo-cap'd, so there is room to add a voice there.
                          Why not open my chest cavity and shit on my left ventricle too?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Fuck, man. Get off of it.
                            I wish I could quit it.

RE: Guardians. Carrey I could see. He's going cheap. Sandler still has a price-tag.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• He ain't wrong. This is beginning to sound like a fucking GL clusterfucked cosmic egg.

#chickenlittle #alarmistmouthbreather
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What Anderson means is he's sick of me bitching about it.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X