Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was just gonna post that trailer - looks very interesting for a caper flick, and you just KNOW it's gonna end badly for some of those characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      I've been watching Gummo obsessively over the last three weeks.

Gummo has more going for it than people want to give it credit for.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Representin' the 937.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BySJLmciR5E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ceej and I raved about the first one on an ep of BDR. It's on instant if you haven't seen it. Really caught me off guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Gummo has more going for it than people want to give it credit for.

Plus, they shot it in the shittier parts of Nashville. Most of it was destroyed by the flood, but gah...it brings back memories.

That kid eating spaghetti in the bathtub haunts me to this day.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XwDbqhl_p3g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Lulz
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw MAMA today. Fucking creepy little ghost flick. Really well made, scary, decent ghost story. Highly recommended.

Comment

• I want to see that, but I want to hold off on it until I can get it at home. A good horror movie at home owns, because I spend the next couple hours being afraid of my own house.

Comment

• The loudness of the audio made this movie even more creepy thanks to the awesome sound design.

Comment

• Do you see Chastain's ginger snaps in it?

Comment

• nope

Comment

• So UPSTREAM COLOR must be screening at Sundance? I want to be seeing this movie yesterday.

Comment

• Saw a bunch of people tweeting about it or cursing people for seeing it. I need it all up in my guts.

Comment

Working...
                                X