Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It did help that I was living in an apartment at the time that reminded me of the house she lived in.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Kind of why I figure the Evil Dead remake got moving in the first place. Ghost House is shit. I don't think there's been one legit movie out of it yet.
      I liked Drag Me to Hell.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        I liked Drag Me to Hell.

There's a difference there.

If it's GhostHouse and Raimi is actually shooting it, I've got no problems.

If it's Raimi cashing a check like he did with Xena, Hercules, Gothika, Darkness Falls, The Grudge, etc.

I have a problem.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've slowly come around on Drag Me To Hell.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            If it's Raimi cashing a check like he did with Xena, Hercules, Gothika, Darkness Falls, The Grudge, etc.

I have a problem.
            In that sense, yes he is. But I like that he's letting someone young and hungry take their shot and backing off.

Also Drag Me to Hell is the bee-knees, motherfuckers.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              In that sense, yes he is. But I like that he's letting someone young and hungry take their shot and backing off.

Also Drag Me to Hell is the bee-knees, motherfuckers.

Fede Alvarez is a terrible director and Diablo Cody got a bullshit Oscar for a screenplay that Jason Reitman made work.

That Jane Levy girl from "Shameless" and "Fun Size" is a decent teen actress. But, she can't carry this.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So she is the new Ash?

Had a feeling the whole "Ash is a girl" was a bait and switch.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  So she is the new Ash?

Had a feeling the whole "Ash is a girl" was a bait and switch.

There's no new ASH. There's a girl who has to do Ash style shit.

Comment

• You know what I meant by "new Ash" though. So she is the lead.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Didn't even register that Drag Me To Hell was a Ghost House production. I was thinking of all the awful remakes and shit.

Comment

• yessir I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post

yessir I like it.
                          I tried to get a copy earlier today, but FOX is limiting their release. So, get ready for jacked up prices!

Comment

• http://collider.com/john-dies-at-the...railer/207290/

Want this movie all up in my guts.

Comment

• I saw that poster yesterday. It'a simply awesome, 10/10.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I don't recognize the insignia. Who did it?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X