Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Like, guise, I totes just read from this shredded tree trunk with ink on it, and, like, Biebier or not, bad stuffs are happening!"
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• hahah yessss
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like the nods to the other Evil Dead movies. Cutting your hand off with an electric knife isn't as good as a chainsaw but still legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          I still prefer Part 2 over 1 if only for the campyness it brought to the franchise. I also hate the shit out of Diablo's writing style. so long as this isn't all talky bullshit I'll be cautiously optimistic.
          Watch anything that isn't Juno or Jennifer's Body and you'll be surprised.

Stripperella can write.

She isn't Miranda July. Jesus fuck.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't understand the Diablo Cody writing shit. Juno had like 3 annoying lines of dialog which were being said by a fucking high school teenager. Of course she's annoying!

Comment

• I hated Young Adult, hated Juno, Jennifer's Body. What else has she written?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• US of Tara, but you seem to have too big an axe to grind as it is.

Nevermind.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I enjoyed that, at least the first season as we never got around to watching the newer seasons. I think she just writes very annoying unlikable characters. I don't care that she's a chick or was a stripper but I don't get the love.

Comment

• I just want it to be clear that my hatred of her movies/writing ability has nothing to do with her being a woman. Women writers are great. I just don't like her stuff.

Comment

• OMG ROB HATES WOMEN THATS WHY HE LOVED THE VENUS VAN DAMME BC HE GOT THE BOOBS PLUS PEEPEE

Comment

• haha. More of a comment on all of the statuses I've seen on FB about HOW DARE PEOPLE NOT LIKE DIABLO CODY BECAUSE SHE HAS A VAG.

Comment

• The thing that I like about her characters is that they are unlikeable. It cuts out a lot of the usual bullshit and allows for a different sort of story to occur. Independent of gender, Alexander Payne's stuff tends to come from the same sort of selfish school of asshole characters. Same thing with Diablo, or more current Diablo anyway. Evil Dead In Name Only might be an alright movie. At least it isn't a Platinum Dunes joint.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            The thing that I like about her characters is that they are unlikeable. It cuts out a lot of the usual bullshit and allows for a different sort of story to occur. Independent of gender, Alexander Payne's stuff tends to come from the same sort of selfish school of asshole characters. Same thing with Diablo, or more current Diablo anyway. Evil Dead In Name Only might be an alright movie. At least it isn't a Platinum Dunes joint.

I hate to bring this up, but GhostHouse isn't much better than Platinum Dunes anymore.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              I hate to bring this up, but GhostHouse isn't much better than Platinum Dunes anymore.
                              Kind of why I figure the Evil Dead remake got moving in the first place. Ghost House is shit. I don't think there's been one legit movie out of it yet.

Comment

• I kind of enjoyed The Grudge. Don't hit me.

Comment

Working...
                                X