Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by PHEDG; 09-24-2012, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Well, if he's eligible to donate blood, the phlebotomist will have no problems finding a vein.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• As much as I want to see this I know it's just going to make me angry.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qoeMm0Tm95M?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        Last edited by PHEDG; 09-28-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• BE. AGGRESSIVE, PASSIVE. AGGRESSIVE!

Really getting tired of seeing the trailer for Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
            BE. AGGRESSIVE, PASSIVE. AGGRESSIVE!

Really getting tired of seeing the trailer for Perks of Being a Wallflower.

It's a good movie with a shitty trailer. We Need To Talk about Kevin is the film's weak link.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This looks fucking great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                I have to see this.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The Schreiber bit is good enough for a whole movie.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• HEY LOOK AT THIS KID'S WEIRD PUBES!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The cast on this thing is pretty impressive, I dug the hell out of Safe and this looks to be more of the same kind of fun - albeit with added Donald Westlake.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4GMBXStd3SA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I guess the Bunk never makes it out of the car, then...
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• No need to see it now. Thanks trailer!
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T-ssRuc1qjs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• YES! Much prefer when Zombie is working on his own concepts as opposed to doing stuff like Halloween. Looks very interesting, almost has a Euro-horror feel to it, a la Argento.

Comment

• Same here. Me like.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well, Looper is preeeeeeeeeetty fucking great.

Comment

Working...
                                X