Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with Russ and Rob. The music was killer cheese. I'm sure it'll play better during the actual movie but, man, there's a big case of the Try Too Hard's in there. But, holy cats, that cast!

Comment

• Generic robotman.

He sure is generic.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I do not think I like that suit. Maybe because I think the original is so great?

Comment

• He looks like a run-of-the-mill action figure. THERE ARE OTHER COLORS BESIDES BLACK, ART DEPARTMENT!!!

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I noticed the bare hand and figured they wanted to really get across the point that he's still part human? Rather than a head and spinal cord like in the original? Hell, I don't know. That visor is all Halo crossed with Metal Gear Solid. Boo.

Comment

• Apparently, he still has most of his torso and they don't lose the "fucking arm."

That suit is "bitches leave" tier.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It looks like a Manga based on the original but with shitty colors.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Friend of mine saw Cloud Atlas at TIFF.

He really liked it despite some flaws. He compared it to a uber-Red Violin, and well, I really liked The Red Violin, so I'm really looking forward to that now.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

Nope, wouldn't buy that for a dollar.

Comment

• I keep hoping they're using some sort of new "BlackScreen" technology and that suit is just a place holder. It's fucking horrid.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just wondering...is it possible that the coloring choice is so that some cgi shit can be overlayed evenly on the armor in post production? Because yeah...that seems unfinished. That doesn't look like armor, it looks like a body suit.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rob and I are obviously thinking the same thing.

The main issue: the original armor looks like a walking Panzer tank. It's intimidating and reeks of POWER and MENACE. That new suit looks like something Snake Eyes would wear in a G.I. JOE movie.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X