X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Nope
        With El Capitan here.

Comment

• Those last two are "Fuck you I'm not your friend anymore" movies. Seriously bad looking. Sorry Rerbles
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Movie rundown:

For a Good Time Call: Not bad, not good. Better than I expected.

Lawless: Shia LeBouf derails this movie so hard, but it's still good.

Eastwood Baseball Movie: Got bumped until next Thursday.

The Master: At this point, I'm seeing it with a general audience.

House at the End of the Street: The cast is strong, still the movie is dumb.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• In the close future, Shia LeBouf is hopefully forgotten in a shoot in Amazonia where he is eaten alive by cannibals, while he'll of course yell his trademark acting line: " NO NO NO NO NO!".
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Holy fuck that new trailer for SEVEN PSYCHOPATHS. The film can't get here soon enough.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What in the hell is The Words about? I've seen posters, TV spots, and trailers...but I could not give you any idea what the hell the movie is about. With that cast it seems like a romcom, but then some of the trailers make it out to be a thriller?

Comment

• from what I gathered, Bradley Cooper finds a journal of Jeremy Irons, sells it as a novel, Jeremy Irons gets mad and hires the A-Team.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                      from what I gathered, Bradley Cooper finds a journal of Jeremy Irons, sells it as a novel, Jeremy Irons gets mad and hires the A-Team.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        from what I gathered, Bradley Cooper finds a journal of Jeremy Irons, sells it as a novel, Jeremy Irons gets mad and hires the A-Team.
                        Jeremy Irons is in it? What the hell. They need to fire that marketing company. So is it a drama or action?

Comment

• Looks like a drama. Bradley Cooper cries a lot.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Words is about a smartphone applicaton game that goes off the rails, forcing B-Rad to take those genius pills again and go to a farmer's market with Ahura searching for the words (hey just like the titl*mauled by a cybermanatee*) to say "I love you" without saying "Fuck you Sarah, if the cops weren't here I'd spit in your face."
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looks like shitty oscar bait of the worst sort. The fact that it's getting dumped now tells you that ues, it is INDEED shitty.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Looks like shitty oscar bait of the worst sort. The fact that it's getting dumped now tells you that ues, it is INDEED shitty.

MATT FIGURED IT OUT!

Seriously, you did.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X