• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's a one-man drug cartel.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      Peter Stormare as a drug cartel kingpin is a stretch.
      Played evil incarnate - well - in Constantine. Probably the only thing ABOUT that film that worked. I should think playing an evil person of any stripe would be a cakewalk after that. i mean, if the DA from "Medium" could do it, WHY NOT STORMARE?
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        Played evil incarnate - well - in Constantine. Probably the only thing ABOUT that film that worked. I should think playing an evil person of any stripe would be a cakewalk after that. i mean, if the DA from "Medium" could do it, WHY NOT STORMARE?
        Dude, Constantine fucking rocked. I mean, I love Hellblazer, but Constantine is a solid movie. Even Reeves was actually good in it. Stormare killed, as well as Tilda Swinton.

Peter Stormare for PRESIDENT.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm with Martin. Constantine was awesome. SHIA 4 PREZ.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I imagine if there had been a second film, we would have gotten something more in line with the comic.

It was an interesting Americanized take on a character strongly rooted in the occult history of Britain.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm also waiting for that Constantine sequel.

Also, WTF happened to Francis Lawrence?

Comment

• He ended up on the island of retard toys with Brett Ratner and McG.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  I'm also waiting for that Constantine sequel.

Also, WTF happened to Francis Lawrence?

He's doing the Hunger Games sequel since he can shoot fast and he'll bend over for any studio head.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Constantine is fucking awesome. Lawrence has been a waste since then.

Comment

• Any early word on Cloud Atlas?

Comment

• Was some test screenings a week or two ago. Seemed to be a love or hate, no in between kind of movie.

Comment

• Well if it's like the book, it'll be a masterpiece. If not, a very expensive and gorgeous trainwreck.

Comment

• I can't believe the love for that POS movie. Besides the utter gayness of the cross shooting shotgun, which was SO not like ANYTHING that comic ever stood for, I have just 2 words for you: Keanu. Reeves. And this isn't butthurt fanboyism. He just sucked. If you HAD to make him American? I still wouldn't have approved, but at least get someone GOOD. But that gun? That was the equivalent of giving all the Watchmen powers. It was just completely contrary to the whole gestalt of the character.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• But that having been said, I LOVED the holy water in the sprinkler bit. JC would have done THAT.

Comment

• Agreed on that fucking criss cross applesauce gun. So dumb.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-18-2012, 08:46 AM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X