This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE AGE 4: Continental Drift

Romano and Co cash checks. Animators pad their resume reels for when Pixar has an opening. Peter Dinklage sounds like he replaced Jeremy Renner at the last minute (much to my surprise and chagrin).

I love my daughter verra much. And my wife. She didn't have to take the bullet on this one....daddy did.

Comment

• You mean the sabertooth love between J-Lo and Leary didn't save the movie? Shocker.

Comment

• Even my kids were like "Dad, can't we just bootleg that one?"
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/I4alf/embed"></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd love to see what Edwards has in store for Godzilla. Is that official art, or has someone just slapped the Legendary logo on it? Cos that second image seems pretty believable from a design standpoint, looking at Monsters.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              That trailer is simply gorgeous. Predicting BEST PICTURE on it now.

Nom maybe, too early to say it wins.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Godzilla designs look impressive and old school enough to keep the fans happy. I think they went a bit overboard on the spikes all over his body, but not bad.

Comment

• That^. What I wanna know is: where's my goddam Cloverfield II?
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                    That^. What I wanna know is: where's my goddam Cloverfield II?
                    Wouldn't mind a Cloverfield 2 myself. Just gimme some Dramamine for the shaky cam shit, and I'm good.

Comment

• http://collider.com/cloud-atlas-movie-trailer/183689/

Cloud Atlas looks nuts. Count me in.

Comment

• Jesus, could they show any more of that movie? I was onboard after the first 30 seconds.

Comment

• That trailer did nothing for me.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• While I had no idea what the hell was going on, when the chance comes to see it in order it looks pretty epic.

The novel consists of six nested stories that take the reader from the remote South Pacific in the nineteenth century to a distant, post-apocalyptic future. Each tale is revealed to be a story that is read (or observed) by the main character in the next. All stories but the last are interrupted at some moment, and after the sixth story concludes at the center of the book, the novel "goes back" in time, "closing" each story as the book progresses in terms of pages but regresses in terms of the historical period in which the action takes place. Eventually, readers end where they started, with Adam Ewing in the Pacific Ocean, circa 1850.

Mitchell has said of the book: All of the [leading] characters are reincarnations of the same soul ... identified by a birthmark. ... The "cloud" refers to the ever-changing manifestations of the "atlas", which is the fixed human nature. ... The book's theme is predacity ... individuals prey on individuals, groups on groups, nations on nations."

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              That trailer did nothing for me.
                              Fucking seriously? Between greasy slimeball club owner looking Tom Hanks and the scifi shit? I figured this was HUGHES APPROVED

Comment

• It was 5 minutes of shit that had no context. I mean, after reading JEff's post maybe I'll watch it again at home, but the first look just kind of bored me.

Comment

Working...
                                X