Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n-Z-BsTa8A4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n-Z-BsTa8A4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
      I like the premise and it seems to have been shot well, so I'll probably check that out.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So Troy, any early word o Totall Recall. It sure look like a fun action summer fest, but can we expect the usual Wiseman disapointement factor?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Buzz and reviews seem to indicate that SAVAGES is really good. Sounds like there's a difference of opinion on Blake Lively but that's it...it's violent and delivera the goods.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Really? I worry about any Oliver Stone movies since Any Given Sunday, which is is last great movie.

Comment

• It begins.

http://www.omnicorp.com/
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Neat.

Hopefully Peter Weller comes back in this as Buckaroo Bazai.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    I like it.
                    I see what you did there and I like it.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ED-209 is HUGE now. How is it going to get stuck in a stairwell?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"

Comment

• Dredd reviews coming in, and they seem to be positive. Excited.

Comment

• Me too. Hope it does well, cos a big-budget Dredd with this crew could be great and this was made fairly economically by all accounts. I just hope the awesomeness of The Raid doesn't kill it for some, though I doubt that did amazing business.

The alleged level of blood and brain matter spilled in this gives me hope.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Dredd reviews coming in, and they seem to be positive. Excited.

Yeah, my Comic-Con guy missed it last night due to getting in late.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Assuming the "winner" at Con will be Pacific Rim or The Hobbit.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X